From: Dick Dievendorff <d...@elecraft.com>
Date: 30/09/2013  07:40  (GMT-05:00)
To: Tom <tom...@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Something's not right with my KAT and KPA

I'm sitting in an airport and recalling from memory.
Do you have the amplifier key line connected thru the KAT500?  This requires a
couple of 15 pin cables, there are pictures in the KAT500 owners manual. Have
you selected the optimize for KPA500 button in the KAT500 Utility,
Configuration, edit configuration, amplifier key interrupt power?  These are
necessary for smooth K line operation.
If this doesn't resolve it, contact k3supp...@elecraft.com

73 de Dick, K6KR

Sent from my iPhone