Don,

Thanks for the quick reply and troubleshooting suggestions!  I do have the
KPA100 and KAT100 installed so here's what I did:

1.  Rechecked 17, 20 and 30M and only 20 was still dead on transmit.
2.  Opened the K2 up, checked VFO freq and it was OK (4915).  Receive also
OK on 20.
3.  Removed KPA100 and KAT100.  Transmit now OK on 20, so the problem must
be elsewhere.
4.  Installed KPA100 and transmit still OK on 20.  Aha! Problem must be in
the KAT100 somehow.
5.  Reattached KAT100 and tested again.  20M now transmitting OK!

At this point I'm starting to question my sanity.  All bands & modes are
back to normal, although I'm not convinced the problem won't reoccur.  I
guess I'll just have to wait and see if it happens again and restart the
troubleshooting.

Thanks again for your help.

Mike - W0AG