To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3

Ed,

Yes I do look forward to the 2m module for the KX3. At least I will have some time to play around with the radio on shortwave before then, once I get some antennas that is. I have been QRT for a number of years and this is me getting started again.

Hope my email is in plain enough text for the reflector now, have moved over to another mail client on the iPad.

73

David Anderson GM4JJJ

Dave is another microwaver who is trying out the KX3 as new IF for mw work. He and I both waiting for the 2M module which is the most popular mw IF. The current de facto standard IF radio for mw is the FT-817. I wrote an article for the MUD conference last year showing the application of the KX3-2M as the new "best" IF radio. Time will tell.

73, Ed - KL7UW