I am trying to understand the Noise Blanker in the K3.  I don't use it very
much, but I was playing with it today, and got mixed results.

On 10M USB, when I tap the NB button I hear the enable tone (mid tone going
high) that it turns on, but the NB icon is not displayed.  If I use the
autotuner in the rig, the NB icon appears. I have NB Save on in the config
menu, and if I switch from 10M to 12M, and back, the NB icon is gone, but
the NB is engaged, azs if I press the NB button I get the disengage tone
(mid tone going low).  I do not understand why the icon does not always
show.

When I press the NB button, for the Level setting, I can set the DSP
settings (Off and T1-1 to T3-7) with the main VFO, but the bottom of the
display says "IF N/A" and I can not adjust it.

I know the NB is working, as I can adjust it high enough to cause
distortion, so I can hear the difference when I switch in on and off.

S/N 3897, and gold pin mode was done by Elecraft.

Keith
KB9WMJ