Rudi,

I had similar issue running the firmware upgrade through my MicroHam microkeyer
USB router. I am not sure if you are running your cable direct or through
another system with virtual comports. Virtual comports seem to have issue with
the firmware for the K3.

I didn't see if you mentioned anything but a direct connection but I thought I
would bring up my similar experience.

Keith

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos