The DISP key sends the Y of X.YYY.ZZZ on the display.   Is there a way to read
the X and ZZZ parts too?   You can get it to send X.YYY by changing bands, but
I'd prefer to be able to get a full readout without changing bands.   The KX1
reads both sides of the VFO freq  when the band button is pressed, which I
really like.