Thank everyone for you suggestions. Here is what I found and did to fix it.
I disassembled my station and then started connecting one thing at a time
until I found the problem.
It turned out that my Signalink USB sound card was what was picking up the
feed back and introducing it back into the K3.
I put ferrite beads on everything and also did the aluminum tape mod on the
signalink.
All is well now. I can run full power with no problems.
Thanks again
Gerald