From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bill Wiehe
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 22:34 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Com Port Question

I need some tutelage on Com Ports. The K3 and P3 both use Com Port 6 for
access to the computer. Com Port 6 is also used but the HRD/DM780/USB
Navigator and MMTTY. This is not a real problem as I do not use all these
"programs" at the same time. However, it would be nice to be able to access
the K3 Utility w/o having to shut down other programs. Being really
unfamiliar with Com Port stuff, how does one change com ports for various
drivers/programs?

I did try to change the com port by just selecting a new, unused, one for
the list in the  K3 Utility but nothing happened.

Thanks in advance for the tutelage.
73,
Bill-W0BBI