Does that mean they're interchangeable?

Chas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Alsop" <als...@nc.rr.com>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 Loss of signal

Charlie,

Your information about BNC pin size diameter used to be true but not so anymore.

These days the BNC center pin size is the same for 50 and 75 ohms.
The quote below is from 2004 so this change took place a long time ago.
See:
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/newsgroups/viewtopic.php?p=157284

73 de Brian/K3KO