Howdy K3' people:

I am playing with the SDR-IQ and a program called SDR-Radio.
I previously thought that the K3 IF was 8.215mHz.

However, today I ran K3-Utility and the Command Tester. I issued FI; and
got back 6550 .. guessing that's a 6.550 megs.

So I turned on 6m (internal not my XV500) and put the frequency to
50.067, that of the WZ8D/b , a beacon.

I set the SDR-Radio console QRG to this new IF and somewhere around
6.499.094 I get a -80dbm CW ID of WZ8D.

I could not find same beacon in the IF when the SDR-Radio QRG was set to
rad the SDR-IQ box at 8.215

so what's the real IF of my K3 when the K3-Util command FI; returns 6550?

--
73
KD7YZ Bob