To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Powerpole Replacement

Jeff,

I am not sure what your circumstances are, but I have found that the APP connectors are more durable than the Molex connectors typically used by the YakIcKenwood gear.

Perhaps you do not have any slack in the cables, and any movement of either the cable or the gear will create a force sufficient to separate the connector. A bit of slack in the cable should prevent that condition.

73,
Don W3FPR