I can vouch for the Tricrimp tool sold by West Mountain Radio.  It appears the
same as PowerWerx in photos.
Does NOT add to diameter of barrel when crimped as soldering might.  Good point
made by Don below; fill connector barrel with wire before crimping smaller than
#12.
I think cost new less than $50?
73, Mike/ac5p

________________________________
 From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Charlie T, K3ICH" <pin...@erols.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Powerpole Replacement

Charlie,

The PowerWerx crimper is good.  Just be certain to fill the cavity with wire -
for instance the 30 amp connectors are sized for #12 wire - if the wire is
smaller, it may be loose, so in addition to filling the barrel with as many
wire strands as I can, I add some solder for extra security.

73,
Don W3FPR