I use N1MM ROTOR to control both of my rotors at my remote station--Orion
2800px and Ham4 with the EZ card. I have 2 K3's and the RRC package. All the
peripherals get switched with 2 of Green Heron GHEverywhere boxes and the 16
contacts. Keep an old Dell6?? Box going and view the screen at the control
sight with Remote Administrator program. The Idiom Press EZ card occasionally
hangs up so I use one contact to repower the rotors also one to power up an
auto tuner. The rest switch 6 pack, 2 4 sq, and 4 Beverages. My trusty old
Alpha 87 does it's thing with Alpha remote.

All works great.

John,N0IJ. Control in MN, station in WI

Sent from my iPhone