From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Peter Eijlander
(PA0PJE)
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:32 AM
To: Bob N3MNT; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 IQ using NaP3

Tried it Bob: Spike still there. No difference with the previous version. I
already had it at -110 dBm so not really an issue but using the I/Q cable
supplied remains disastrous, you need the galvanic separation.
I could create the overload warning in 2.6 but the software kept running.

NaP3 uses 90% CPU in task manager regular breakups in audio I like the "dual
receive" over two audio channels.

HDSDR uses 20% CPU.
But the interaction via OmniRig to the KX3 is much slower

It is not due to running too many other applications. The 2GHz dual-core AMD
CPU has enough room like 2.7 GB of memory.

Still a lot to find out here