I use Bose Quiet Comfort 2 with the K3. Very effective.

AA4AK

On 12/25/2013 5:16 PM, Joel Black wrote:
I am looking for a pair of noise cancelling headphones.

I have a pair of Sony MDR-V6's that I love, but they do not have noise cancelling capability and my wife's embroidery machine is severely limiting my radio operations.

I have already looked at the Yamaha CM500's because they come so highly recommended on this group. If they're noise cancelling, I cannot find that information about them.

I want something that will last. The MDR-V6's have lasted at least 10 years if not longer. I've only had to replace the earpads.

I want something that *covers* my ear *not* something that sits *on* my ear. Those that sit *on* my ears are uncomfortable after a very short while.

Merry Christmas and 73,

Joel - W4JBB