Good Evening,
   The weather has been pleasant this Christmas week.  Not warm enough to
open the windows but the sun made things feel very nice.  Normally it
is quite wet this time of year but the torrential rains have yet to
arrive.  Maybe later.
   Now that the days are growing longer propagation should be back to
where we were a few weeks back.  QSB was evident on the bands I tried
this week and the sun is ready for another Earth effective flare.
Conditions should be fair to good for tomorrow; but sunspot number 1936
may provide some excitation.

   Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

  73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS

-