Hi everyone from cold, snowy Michigan.....

Yesterday, my K3 suddenly decided to have erratic receive audio.  If I have the
audio at the 9 o'clock position and start to turn it counter-clockwise to
lessen the audio, the audio goes to half volume.  I then brought up HRD and I
can watch it on the software do the same thing.

One thing...my external speaker was partly out of the K3 yesterday and I pushed
it back in without turning the rig off.  Had U1 blown, I would think I would
have no audio....

Am I sending the DSP board in for repair?

Thoughts?

Larry, KN8N