After you've watched that, you'll be really glad Wayne and Eric didn't have to get venture capital for this jewel of a company.
73, doug

On 09-Jan-14 19:10, Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-717-1197 wrote:
It was actually the "traitorous eight".
To get more of the story, and what happened after, find the movie
"Something Ventured", available on the web.
And you can look for me in one of the photos.  I'm unlabeled, though.
73, doug