I saw some discussions on OCFS.  I thought I would share my setup.

I worked 160+ countries with a Buckmaster 8 band OCF QRP.   K3NDM and N3HU
have observed its operation with my former ICOM 703, K3 and KX3.

I think Buckmaster uses a 6:1 balun.  I have my feedpoint at the peak of my
house about 34'  fed with 60' LMR400.  The feedline drops down the roof 45
deg then perpindicular to the ground.  It is connected to a static arrestor
before being fed back up to the 2nd floor shack.  The long leg is supported
by a 14' 4x4 support north of my house but far enough away with a rope the
the end is 18-20' above the ground.  The short leg is supported by a tree
up ~20' up SSE of the house.

I used the internal tuner to tweak swr, but have also used the kx3  &
SB-200 to get 200 watts with no tuner with no problems.

Check the specs on the Buckmaster, it might help those trying the OCF setup.

A north to south orientation seems to help me work good dx from Maryland.

73,

Doug, NA1DX