Randy,

Connection diagram for any transceiver with MK II and PW-1 is available
from the application note "Using the PW-1 safely (and with non-Icom
transceivers) <http://microham-usa.com/store/cmspage.php?page_id=27>
on the support page at www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

You will probably want to connect ALC from the PW-1 to K3 but set
it slightly above normal drive levels as the PW-1 uses ALC to protect
itself in event of problems.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV