Hi Don,

Looks like 9-50 pF bottom-adjust trimmers are going out of style. See info from
Paul below on the part we normally use.

Here are two alternatives, in stock at Mouser, that might work, though these
are also "NRND"/"EOL" according to documentation. Would you be interested in
testing samples of these on the KX1 and K60XV PCBs so we can buy EOL stock?
Paul could have samples sent directly to you.

    81-TZ03P600N169B00   (10-60 pF)
    81-TZ03P450N169B00   (7-45 pF)

Please let me know right away. I can line up someone else if necessary. It
would be great to have you try them since you work with these modules so often.

tnx
Wayne

On Jan 13, 2014, at 3:34 PM, Paul Russell - Elecraft Purchasing