On at least one occasion when I thought my amplifier had  blown up, and it
turned out only to be a bad coax cable in the shack.   So even when testing
by running the amp directly to a dummy load, it's a good  idea to try more
than one coax cable.

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 1/19/2014 12:01:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,