We had a nice, somewhat quick net yesterday.  There were 38 participants over
the 27 minute net.

I realized that yesterday was the fifth anniversary of my being net control for
this net.  I looked back to the beginning of that time and saw that the first 2
weeks had 13 to 15 participants each, and that about three of each week are
still fairly regular.  Most of our nets run 35 to 45 check-ins now.  Of course,
in January of 2009, there was no KX3, and the K3 serial numbers were below 2500.

Here is the list:

Station         Name            QTH             Rig             S/N

K7BRR           Bill                    AZ              K3              5545
KA3ZHX          George          CO              K3              7729
KA9ZAP          Art                     TN              KX3             360
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC              K3              1597
KM4IK           Ian                     GA              K3              281
WB9JNZ          Eric                    IL              K3              4017
WV5I            Dwayne          TX              K3              5287
W3OZ            Larry           WA              K3              7890
NC0JW           Jim                     CO              KX3             1356
W7NMD           Palmer          AR              K3              3779
WW4JF           John                    TN              K3              6185
KE5VDT          Roger           TX              K3              6054
K5OAI           Sam                     TX              K3              4123
NU7B            Steve           AZ              KX3             327
KF5IMA          Bruce           MS              K2              3575
K9ZOO           Gene            AZ              KX3             5090
AD5IJ           Howard          OR              KX3             5178    QRP
AB7CE           Roy                     MT              KX3             115
        QRP
W0CZ            Ken                     ND              KX3             4275
N1OXA           Ivan                    ME              K3              4538
VE3XM           Bob                     ON              KX3             1165
        QRP
KD4PS           Dave            IL              KX3             3389    QRP
K5PFR           Paul                    TX              KX3             308
N0YCA           Pat                     MO              KX3             5702
QRP
KL7UW           Ed                      AK              KX3             475
        QRP
KC5RY           George          TX              K3              5208
K6WDE           Dave            HI              KX3             4599    QRP
KC9IWE          Bob                     WI              KX3             945
K9QJS           Hoop            WA              K3              6884
AE6JV           Bill                    CA              K3              6299
W7QHD           Kurt                    AZ              K2              1538
KF5YBE          Leon            TX              K3
K6VWE           Stan                    MI              K3              650
K4FI                    Doug            SC              K3              6199
WA6CCB          Dave            NM              IC755
KD0VHT          Zach            CO              KX3             5483    QRP
W4PFM           Paul                    VA              K3              1673
NS7P            Phil                    OR              K3              1826

73,
Phil, NS7P