Thanks for the advice everyone. Sean. I have only made the board. I have not
soldered anything to it yet, but it does look like the traces are correct. The
last time I did something with the audio out board, I messed up somewhere and
messed up the alignment on the radio. No worries though, Don got me back on the
air in no time. Hopefully his services won't be necessary this time around.