We're also working on a new feature that will allow the K3 to retune the
KAT500 automatically, in receive mode, each time the VFO is moved. This
feature would be turned on/off in a K3 menu entry (default would be off). By
"retune," I mean that the KAT500 would select an LC combination that had
been previously stored for the applicable band segment--the same thing that
happens when the tuner measures the transmit frequency.

*Wayne,

So this will only work if you connect to a K3?

Keith*