I think there two levels of software we should consider.
1-  FIELD TEST - Software available to selected "field testers" which should be
discussed among testers and Elecraft techs.  This includes revs that are
supplied to a more expansive group via direct email to Eric or Wayne.

2 - BETA...  Software announced on list to all and available from Elecraft BETA
folder on web site for download.  As this is avail to all, comments should be
public.

...bill nr4c