 From: Dave Barr <record...@verizon.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 10:39 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Help setting up K3 w N1MM

I am looking for advice in how to set up my K3 with N1MM incorporating rig
control at least to the extent of having the radio control the logging
frequency and mode shown in N1MM primarily for AFSK RTTY using just the
Elecraft USB to serial adapter cable (in addition to the audio in/out
connections to the computer sound card).    I have had no problem setting up
for Digital and CW without any K3 to N1MM control interaction other than ptt
and cw keying.  The K3 Utility works fine.  The digital engine is MMTTY. Page
84 of the KE7X K3 manual suggests that what I want to do is possible.   Help!

Dave, K2YG