From: Dale Putnam

Date: 2/11/2014 7:23:31 PM

To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Subject: [Elecraft] Balanced feedline - DC Isolator

With a pair of KAT100s and a pair of K2s, I need to send 12v up the openline
feeder to control a latching relay at the top of the tower. The easiest way
would be to run the dc on the feedline.and it would be even easier.. if the
isolator would stop the dc from continuing on through the antenna.. that is
also a dc short, inone of its configurations. I can insert the dc in the
shack.. with a coax "T"... but there isn't a coax place at the top of the
tower.Thoughts or ideas?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:53:05 -0800

> From: johnbsa...@yahoo.com

> To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

> Subject: [Elecraft] OT ... Coax DC Isolator

> Many, many thanks for the fine comments and suggestions. I am going with
the MFJ-4712 which is the bias tee and the relay and switch...complete and
ready-to-go.