 From: WA7SPY <wa7...@comcast.net>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 9:43 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA100 recommended max power for digital modes?

I just ordered a KPA100 with the auto tuner for my KX3. In anticipation of the
arrival of the amp  I was looking at the operating manual online and did not
see any recommended power setting for operating the amp with digital modes. I
plan to use the amp for PSK31. What is the recommended max power setting for
the amp using PSK31 with a KX3?

Thanks,
Glenn Maclean WA7SPY