Just installed the KPA3 module, went from 10 watts to 100 watts - good.

On CW, full power out, no problem.

On SSB, initial voice peak drives power out to the max (100 w) but within
moments, the power drops way down to say, 10 or 15 watts, then randomly spikes
back up but not as a function of voice peaks.  Is there a setting I should
change to get that constant SSB power out?  Seems there is something
fundamentally wrong with the SSB mode on this particular radio.

I have another K3 that has been in use for several years (no problems) and made
the settings the same on both but still SSB power levels vary all over the
place with the new K3.

Some advice from experts here please?  Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mark, K1RX