To better put this in perspective out of the entire San Diego DX club we have
only one member who has 6m DXCC and it has taken him many solar cycles to do
it.  And it was all from the west coast. The SDDXC is a pretty large club too.
Last I looked we have a second member who is closing in on it.  The rest of us
in the top 20 for the band are in the teens, twenties and thirties.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos