It looks like there may be multiple ways of controlling power on the KXPA100. Obviously there is the front panel power switch. Another method is that the KX3 can turn the amp on. Does anyone know how that is accomplished? It appears there is a "PWR ON" pin in the 8 pin control connector, but looking at the KX3 interface cable it doesn't look like anything is connected to it. Is there an undocumented serial command involved? I don't see anything in the command interface document, but perhaps I missed it.

Second, how does the "PWR ON" pin work, i.e. does a voltage have to be applied, or does the pin have to be connected to ground?

FYI, I don't own a KX3, but I'm wondering about the possibilities of controlling power to the KXPA100 remotely.

Thanks,

John
AC0ZG