I've used a Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless weather station for several years. The only problem it has had with my K3 is that occasionally, when I'm on certain bands, the weather station will stop displaying the outside temperature while I transmit, though it resumes withing a few seconds. I also use software that sends the weather data through the computer to a couple of places on the web and, again occasionally, that transmission will stop and I have to restart the software to restart the transmission to the web. This does not happen every time I'm on the air. However, so far, no known problems in the other direction.

Dave W8OV