From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 3:05 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA500 Utility Ver 1.13.7.16

I got the KPA500 RS-232 hooked up to the radio laptop finally and loaded FW
1.38 -- all seems to have gone well.  This is the first time I have ever run
the utility, I've been running with FW 1.11 that came with the
KPA500 all this time.

I went to the Configuration tab to save the configuration, and it starts the
save and then hangs.  Nothing works in the utility, I can't close it with
CANCEL or just closing the window.  I ended it with Task Mangler.
Restarted KPA500 utility and tried to look at the fault table with same results
... it starts, the window comes up and then everything is dead.
  TM says the utility is running.

The KPA500 comes up on COM7 and the firmware load seems to have gone just fine.
 I must be doing something wrong, no one else has reported problems.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org