I must sell my K2-10 with KSB-2, Internal Mic Adapter and Finger Dimple. This
rig was carefully constructed by me, and is the second K2 that I have built. It
looks nice, and works very well. All of the filters were aligned using
Spectrogram.

This was an older, low S/N kit that I got from a SK. I purchased all upgrade
kits (including PC boards, XTALS and software), to bring it to the most current
K2 specification. With these upgrades, Elecraft issued a new S/N: 7279.

I am asking $625.00 (OBO), including shipping (USA only). Payment by PayPal.
Please email me off list with any questions:

Ko5V  at  earthlink  dot  net

Thanks & 73, Jim  KO5V