My last two orders from Elecraft came by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail
International.
When I checked the tracking numbers, I discovered the first parcel had been
delivered to Brazil and the second one to the Russian Federation. As I live in
Australia, this was a bit of a worry. It turns out that the tracking numbers,
issued by endicia, are re-used after a year or two. My parcels had the same
tracking numbers and arrived safely a few days later. The tracking number is 13
characters long and consists of a mixture of letters and numbers. There are
thus 170,581,728,179,578,208,256 possible combinations AND they need to re-use
some of them! That's almost enough tracking numbers for every atom in the
universe (well, not actually, that would be one followed by 78 zeros). Anyway,
you have been warned.

73
Roger, VK4YB