 From: Dale Putnam <daleput...@hotmail.com>
To: Bill Turner <dezrat1...@wildblue.net>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 12 volt battery

Ground is not necessarily dirt. Ground is what ever medium allows current flow
in the return circuit, be it rf.. ac.. dc.. or spikes. However.. each type of
current flow.. REQUIRES not only a ground.. but a different ground as in
different capabilities, skin or surface flow, multipoint flow,very high current
flow are some examples.   A single ground, will not generally provide all that
is needed. Yet,  generally, many grounds eventually wind up in dirt.
Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy