Over the course of the past several weeks I've been messing around getting my
KX3 to work with the free panadapter display program NaP3. I enjoy using the P3
with my K3 and wanted something similar for the KX3. NaP3 seems to fit that
wish pretty well, and it's free!

However, there is one issue that I am not able to resolve, and I'm not the only
one seeing it. At least two other KX3 owners that I know about have experienced
this issue and I'm wondering if there is a fix, or is it just the way it is.
Also, what causes it - KX3 design or something out of whack in NaP3? Here's
what the issue is:

When I look at the Panadapter view of a band segment, there are almost always
TWO places where a signal is seen. One is usually a tad stronger (peaking
higher) than the other. As I turn the dial on the KX3, they move in opposite
directions. Only ONE is the "real" signal - the other is a mirror. It isn't a
huge problem, but does cause me to tune to dead space if I've selected the
wrong one. :-(

Is there a way to eliminate this mirror image situation?

Tnx, Jim / W6JHB