Hi,

I would like to be able to use my rig from other rooms in my house. I know how
to route audio through Skype and how to use Windows Remote Desktop. I use both
DXLab and N1MM logger. However, tuning the rig is usually not greatly done via
the logging software and if I want to run some special command, it may not be
available in the loggers.  So, what other free remote software are others using
for removing the K3 operations through a WAN/LAN?  No additional hardware
required/needed... I am assuming that I would have to disable CAT in the logger
and then enable CAT in that other software. What are others using?  I see some
older tools on Elecraft's website, but not sure how good they still are.  Must
be free.

Thanks,
Andy
KU7T