I used to work in freight transportation. Here are the notes I took last
year, when the lithium-battery regs were explained to me:

The metallic lithium content limit for transport by air in carry-on is 8
grams equivalent for LiPO packs. The equivalent is calculated as 0.3 x the
capacity of the pack in Ah. More than 8 but less than 25 grams equivalent
can be placed in carry-on bags if measures are taken to prevent shorts.
There's a limit of two spare batteries per person.

LiFePO4 (A123) packs didn't get discussed in my training because they were
too new at the time, so we didn't sell them or anything that used them.

Your 10Ah battery would have a 3 gram equivalent under the formula I was
given, so you could put two in your carry-on.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any airline, or with TSA. Check with
either the airline, TSA, or both, to determine actual restrictions.

- -
73 de N5ILN
Alan