Hi, Tom

My KX1 is brand new.  I didn't know if I'd like the KXPD1 either, but I decided
to give it a try.  My usual paddle is an old Brown Bros. iambic-- comparable to
the Bencher.  I use single lever techniques (never quite got the hang of the
"squeeze" techniques).

As I was assembling the KXPD1, I thought I was going to hate it.  It gives
nothing back in terms of touch.  Yet, when put it on the air, I can send very
well with it using the iambic mode B setting.  That's the proof for me.  I'm
happy with it!

73,

Chuck  NI0C
KX1 s/n 1287