Don,
When the first set of pictures were taken the audio output was in attenuate
mode with a minimal AF setting, the signalink Rx gain was set to 25% ish,
and the PC mic input gain was set to 25%.  The only thing that changed
between pictures was the VFO.  Last night I had a little time to double
check this and had the same results.  To rule out the signalink as the
culprit I swapped over to the PC's mic input with the same result.  Pretty
confident it is coming from the radio now.

Tonight I will open her up to double check the crystal insulators are in
place and bypass the SSB card.

Thanks for the input guys.

Jason