Dave's comments and request are on target. I switched from digest to regular email for that reason. With email I built a filter so all these posts go into an "Elecraft" folder vs. my Inbox -- and now am pleased I switched from digest.

In contrast, on the Yahoo reflectors the default seems to be to not quote the message replied to. When that happens I'm often puzzled since there is *no* context. So a good balance is a good thing.

Just IMHO :-)

73, Phil w7ox