Can you hear the PSK signals through the KX3 speaker (when you remove the
connector from the KX3 headphone jack, of course)? If so, then likely it is a
problem with the audio levels or with the sound card setup on the PC. If not,
then if you turn the amp off in the KX3 PA mode setting,  and switch the
amplifier off, do you hear the PSK signals from the speaker? I observed one
case at my station where switching the amplifier on would cause the KX3 to go
deaf, I suspect due to some corrupt command being sent on the serial line
(powering everything off, then disconnecting and reconnecting the cables
restored everything to normal).

73,
Matt VK2RQ