Was using my KX3 with a RM Italy amp and a LDG tuner but it never seemed to
work well so bought the KXPA100 with tuner.    Just got it in the other day and
hooked it up with the adapter cable and made the adjustments on the KX3 menu.
  Everything was going great for the last couple of days, made lots of new
contacts.   Last night while in the middle of giving my information to a
contact in Poland on 10 it was like someone shut the power off in both
directions.  It was hard to hear the contact which had been booming, and I put
nothing out.   Looked at my panel and it said 'ant err' which I thought was
strange since I had tuned and SWR was great prior to the contact.   Now when I
try to make  any transmission on any band the power meter on the KXPA100 just
shows 25 w out (or swr fault) yet the swr on the kx3  and KXPA100 is showing
tuned yet nothing is going out.    I have a windom 160 dipole antenna up about
45 feet.  I won't be able to try any solutions till later this afte
 rnoon when I get back home but hoping this is just some setting that is off vs
something having burned out in the KXPA100.

Will check my email later for help with this.

Thanks
AB1SX

Roger Brisson