Hi,I'm a big fan of Club Log so I have decided to include a spotting function
using Club Log filtering in the next release of Win4K3Suite.
Unlike the web interface of Club Log, the spots are delivered in real time to
the application and filtered according to your DXCC profile in your Club Log
account. You can filter by band, and New DXCC's, worked, confirmed and verified.
The software is in beta and would appreciate any comments or suggestions for
the future release. You can download it at:

http://va2fsq.com/?page_id=987

When the beta is complete, In next release version of Win4K3Suite will have
this integrated in the application and will allow point and click QSY's to the
spots as well as showing the spots on the spectrum peaks or waterfall in the
panadapters.
For any comments or suggestions, please contact me off list.

73's Tom
va2fsq.com