Dave,

By any chance do you have the VFOs set to LINK?

73,
Don W3FPR

On 4/2/2014 9:16 PM, Dave Barr wrote:
Sometimes I want to monitor RTTY while I am operating JT65/9 on my K3 (sn7901) which has the sub-rx. The only way I have figured out to do this is to set both vfo A and B with [A>B] to data sub-mode AFSK A (LSB) for RTTY, and then switch vfo A to DATA A (USB) for JT. If at anytime I try to use the [B Set] function, to change band width for example, the AFSK A (LSB) mode in vfo B changes to DATA A (USB). If I use the A/B function both vfos become set to the sub-mode that was originally selected for vfo A.

Setting split mode this way seems rather cumbersome, just as is the inability to use [Freq Ent] with [B Set]. Am I missing something, or is this just the way things are, and something to suggest for future software.