Just got the Sub RX and I must say it looks tasty. However, I am puzzled by the
display on the P3 (another tasty toy I would not be without). I have read the
KE7X tour de force on the Elecraft kit and the P3 manual and the other Elecraft
manuals and unless I am going soggy in the brain department (golly I do hope
not - I still have so much to do) my P3 display puzzles me.

The sub RX shows up in magenta (I seem to recall KE7X calls it cyan but trust
me its magenta) on the P3 but when, and only when, I put the K3 into SPLIT mode
the magenta bar on the P3 (which shows what the Sub RX is doing) has a central
highlighted portion which is really bright. When I move out of SPLIT its a
standard magenta.

I accept that this is a really usefull way of telling me I am in SPLIT mode but
I cant find a reference to it anywhere - so please put me out of my misery,
where is this reflected in the documentation?

Andy G4HUE