Matt,

Actually, the KRX3 sub-receiver for my K3 is on my "to buy" list.  As of today,
this list is growing faster than I can buy:

1.  K3 sub-receiver, KRX3 plus needed roofing filters.
2.  KXPA100 plus antenna tuner.
3.  2-Meter option for KX3 when it is available.
4.  As of today, the PX3.

73, phil, K7PEH