Earlier today, Slava Baytalskiy (W2RMS) posted ...

These are the ESD-related items that I used few weeks ago while building my
new K3 ... Seems to have worked since I'm using the K3 and all the tests
went fine ...

--

Hi Slava,

    Those products "look" like the real deal.  However, only one of the four
symptoms of ESD damage is catastrophic failure.  The other three being:
1)  Shorten product life.
2)  Degraded performance.
3)  Occasional glitchy / unexplained behavior.

    My point being that just because your K3 works today, isn't necessarily
sufficient evidence that all is well.  However, in your case I do believe
that all is indeed well.  (I've listed these other ESD symptoms for the guys
who post on the Reflector about how they never take any ESD precautions, and
never have any problems.)

73,
Gary  Kilo India Four Golf Golf X-ray